First Day of Class Health and Safety Announcement
Dr. Gene Bourgeois, Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs | August 20, 2021
As part of the university’s plan to communicate and reinforce the importance of protecting health and safety in our living, learning, and working environments, I ask that the following health and safety reminders be read to your students on the first day of class:
- Wear a mask indoors at all times.
- Get vaccinated.
- Get in the habit of testing for COVID regularly – at least every two weeks.
- Stay home and get tested if you develop cold-like or other COVID-19 symptoms.
- Promptly report to Bobcat Trace if you test positive for COVID-19 or have had close contact with someone who received a positive test.
- Isolate or quarantine as directed by Bobcat Trace.
Thank you for your support of our health and safety guidelines.
Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs